OSDownloader Crack+ Activation [32|64bit]
Quickly download subtitles for movies and TV shows that you have not been able to find before.
The tool searches for the subtitles on several websites and lists them in the tray icon or in the task bar. You can also view the IMDb page of each movie or TV show to get additional details.
OSDownloader is totally free to use and it allows you to download subtitles for up to 100 clips in a batch.
The application also allows you to edit your own captions and rate the subtitles you have downloaded.
OSDownloader is available for Windows.
OSDownloader Full Version Features:
– Download subtitles for movies and TV shows from an unlimited number of websites.
– Edit your own captions and rate the subtitles you have downloaded.
– Rate subtitles for movies and TV shows you have not been able to find before.
– View and export IMDb pages for movies and TV shows.
– Add multiple video files to the processing queue in one go.
– Display, sort and export subtitles.
– Auto-detect video files.
– Select by search criteria or alphabetical order.
– Manage your account on OpenSubtitles.org.
– Support links to the video files so you can easily navigate to the movie’s, TV show’s or website’s website.
– Enable/disable subtitles downloading for movies and TV shows.
– Allow downloading for up to 100 clips at once.
– Limit allowed file extensions to.srt,.ssa,.ass,.ram,.ts,.sub,.vtt and more.
– “All movies” section to find all the movies and TV shows that you have registered with us.
– Set your own language, country and region to download the subtitles for the movies you have registered with us.
– Download subtitles for your movies and TV shows in the same folder that contains the movie or TV show’s main file.
– Use the latest OpenSubtitles.org API to get subtitles in different languages.
– Widget to quickly access the IMDb page for the clip you are currently downloading subtitles for.
– Manage your subtitles downloads in the taskbar.
– Locate subtitles to download based on the language, region and/or the movie and/or TV show that you have registered with us.
– Export your downloaded subtitles to the clipboard (as text).
– Get back to the main screen when you are done downloading subtitles for the current clip.
OSDownloader Crack Full Version For PC (Latest)
OSDownloader Cracked Version is a very simple program that allows users to find and download subtitles for their movies and TV shows, and upload their own, at the same time.
OSDownloader can be used from any Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8 or Mac OS X 10.4 or later.
OSDownloader is completely free, it does not contain any form of spyware or adware, and it is not affiliated with OpenSubtitles.org in any way.
Allows users to find and download subtitles for their movies and TV shows
Support for Subtitles in the following languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Allows users to upload their own subtitles to OpenSubtitles.org for free
Search for subtitles automatically by file name
Allows users to add multiple subtitles at the same time
One-click download for subtitles found automatically
Allows users to rate the subtitles automatically found
Allows users to leave comments and suggest improvements
It does not download and upload subfolders by default
It does not allow users to watch preview video of subtitles
Do you often look for subtitles online, but cannot find the right files? Do you often have to navigate to OpenSubtitles.org to find the captions for your favorite movie or TV show?
OSDownloader is a simple application that can help you find and download subtitles for your movies and TV shows, while at the same time uploading your own subtitles to OpenSubtitles.org.
OSDownloader allows you to find and download subtitles for your movies and TV shows.
The application helps you find and download subtitles for movies and TV shows.
Just drag and drop the video files into OSDownloader and it automatically scans the directory you have selected for the subtitles and downloads them.
You can also quickly watch the preview video of the subtitle files you’ve downloaded.
OSDownloader also helps you upload your own subtitles to OpenSubtitles.org, by allowing you to add all your video files to the subtitles queue.
Every time you add a video file, it allows you to automatically view its subtitles.
However, the application does not download and upload subfolders,
OSDownloader is an open source program for Windows that can save you time when searching for subtitles for your movies and TV shows.
To install it, you just need to download the executable from the official website, install it and press the “Start” button.
After that, it will load automatically the list of videos that you have added to it, as well as the list of subfolders, text files and other files.
Once that’s done, select the desired files and, once you have selected all the video clips you want to work with, just press the “Add” button.
OSDownloader will add all the video files in the chosen folder to the list of files being processed.
Once the job is done, the program will display the subtitles found for the movies and TV shows, as well as the corresponding IMDb pages, so that you can visit them and check them out.
All you have to do is to import the subtitles you like or generate your own text and then upload them to the application.
In addition, you can leave a comment and rate them, as well as share them on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
You can download OSDownloader from here.
Simple to use
Easy to find the right subtitles
Automatically searches for subtitles
Only supports one video file per click
Download OSDownloader for Android
You can download OSDownloader for Android from here.
Simple to use
Download and share subtitles
Audio with Subtitles
Only supports one video file per click
If you have the above applications and you are looking for something that will enable you to search for subtitles, select, download and upload them, the above applications are perfectly suited to the job.
However, not all of them provide a way to upload your own subtitles and ratings, so they only work as a search engine, which does not give you any additional functionality.
In order to obtain a program that is capable of both, you can take advantage of the subtitles batch downloader described below.
Get subtitles and ratings by dragging and dropping
This program is the most convenient application out of the above ones.
You just need to select the folder that contains all the videos and TV shows you wish to work with
What’s New In?
What can you expect from a small utility that is so easy and functional it can literally do the work itself? From the moment you start using it, you’ll see for yourself. OSDownloader’s main function is to search OpenSubtitles.org for subtitles for your videos, and subsequently save the captions in your collection. But wait, that’s not all.
OSDownloader also has other uses:
– Select subtitles by annotating the search results
– Watch high quality video full screen
– Upload your own subtitles
– Rate other people’s subtitles
– Browse the best videos on OpenSubtitles.org
– View detailed information about your videos, including the available subtitles
– Update your profile with your OpenSubtitles.org username and access your own collection of subtitles
– And much more
OSDownloader (translated from French)
What’s New in Version 1.10:
– Fixed dialog for rating.
– Fixed crashes with some search results.
– Improved update check.
– Corrected the icon.
What’s New in Version 1.1:
– New rating system.
– New sync system.
– Presets for quality.
What’s New in Version 1.0:
– Initial release
Download OSDownloader Free Now:
For other versions and languages, please see the dedicated site on iTunes.
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) – A federal judge on Wednesday ordered the U.S. government to produce the full texts of Obama administration files on the covert detention and interrogation of terrorism suspects.
The disclosure of the records, known as “torture memos,” comes a week after an Associated Press report showed the Justice Department had advised President Barack Obama in 2008 that his signature was unnecessary for a legal memo used to justify extraordinary interrogation techniques at the time.
“Given the significance of these issues and the
OS: Windows 7 64-bit or later
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E7300 or equivalent
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 460 or equivalent, AMD HD 4890 or equivalent
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 1 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Network: Broadband internet connection
All the content in the game is made for Windows 7, but you can use it even if